Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baby Blankets and Flowers

I finished the little girl baby blanket the other day and I took some pictures to show you. Emily Katherine was born on Easter Sunday. What a wonderful gift for her parents. Marcus, the Dad is a co-worker of mine. I'm bringing the blanket in tomorrow for them.



Right before we left for our NJ trip I started a baby blanket for my grandson, Owen. Jenny's due date is July 17th. I can't wait to hold that little baby in my arms and cuddling with him! I love the color combo of his blanket!



When I got home from work today I knew I had to start more packing, but first I had to check out my roses. Here are some pictures of these beauties!

I love my moss rose. The color is so beautiful!



This shell pink rose blooms all season long-I just love it!

This is my favorite hosta by my fountain. The leaves are just so huge this year!

Hope you like the pictures and I thought it would be good to show you the baby blankets so you will know what I have been working on. I might not be on here very much until after we move to our new house on Friday. I'll stop by when I can!

Take time to smell the roses literally :)!!! Enjoy nature and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment