Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Back from NJ!!

I'm back from NJ! It ended up being a 12 hour ride on the way back because there was a backup in Virginia for an hour so it set us back. We had a great time in NJ most of the time. My sister, Sue needs everyone's prayers-she had a break down again and on Good Friday we had to admit her to Mental Health again. She is doing much better. We found out she wasn't taking her meds but she is now on them and hopefully will be back home by the end of the week. Easter Sunday I visited her with my parents and other sister. I talked with her on the phone today and she sounds so much better. I hope this time she stays on her meds, poor thing.

Saturday my nieces and my nephew colored Easter Eggs at my Mom and Dad's. I got a few pictures of them. Jenny also helped them to bring their creative side out!!
My niece, Devyn coloring some eggs.

Jenny and Troy (my nephew) coloring eggs.

Jenny, Troy and Devyn coloring eggs.

Tawny (my niece) broke 3 eggs so she is making a egg salad sandwich.

Easter Centerpiece


This is my younger sister, Sandy. She had a really pretty dress and crocheted sweater on for Easter.

My sisters and my Mom won't be able to come to Jenny's baby shower. My sisters bought her gifts ahead of time. They decided she should open them early. Here she is opening up some of the gifts.

My Dad makes furniture. He made this cherry Queen Size bed for my nephew, Troy. This is the headboard. It is a platform bed with drawer underneath-he did an awesome job!

Here is the cherry dresser he also made for Troy. They both came out so good and look great in his room.

Well that is all I've got from NJ. I am glad to be back home, in my own bed, watching my own TV shows, but even with my sisters breakdown we all managed to have a good time! Hope everyone had a really nice Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment