Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My house is filled to the hilt with boxes!!


There are moving boxes all over the house now. The pictures have all been taken down and wrapped in bubble wrap for their journey to our new home. Everything downstairs has been packed except for what we are using daily. Upstairs our bedroom and master bathroom is now packed up. Over the weekend I have to pack up my jewelry table and the 2 guest room closets. John and I are going to attack the garage too! This will be the last weekend we have to pack before we move. The next weekend is Easter and we will be travelling North to my parents house.

Some people, well really most people don't like packing but I really don't mind it. It gets me to go through all the things and get rid of things I don't need or want anymore. I also love giving the girls things that they can have to carry on some traditions! Maybe if I had to go up in the attic and pull all the Christmas boxes down, like DH did tonight maybe then packing wouldn't be so fun to me!

Well I'm off to pack a few more boxes! Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment