Friday, April 1, 2011

Patios of all Kinds!

I have always loved patios. I think every house we have owned has had some kind of patio. I just love to sit at the picnic table under the umbrella and read, knit or just daydream! The new house we will be moving to has a paver patio. Our last house had a lovely stamped concrete patio with a brick wall and fireplace-loved that house!! I went on the hgtv.com site and here are some patios they had on there:


I can just see myself and all of my friends on this patio sipping tea and talking about gardening!


This gorgeous patio with the outdoor kitchen is to die for!! Some day I would love to have an outdoor kitchen. Daydreaming again-LOL!


I thought this little courtyard patio was just lovely. The fountain bubbling in the background must be wonderful!


This is a different style of patio-raised up from the ground with beautiful stonework!


This patio is stunning!! The stone, fireplace and placement of everything is so beautiful!!


A garden party would be lovely here.


This patio has a lovely mosaic inlay wall behind it. This looks so relaxing, I would want to lay down on those benches and read or take a nap!


This patio area screams old world or Tuscany style to me. Quite beautiful and I love the fireplace!!

I could look at patio and garden designs all day! Tomorrow I plan on having some iced tea out on our small patio, in between packing up our house for the 4/29 move! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment