Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beautiful Lanterns at the Beach

I have always loved lanterns! All different kinds of lanterns but beach ones are my favorite. I went on-line to see if I could find some really nice choices of lanterns to share with you. Here they are:

This black lantern is gorgeous and makes the starfish and white candles stand out all the more. Just gorgeous. This photo is from Pottery Barn. I love there things!

These lanterns are from Pottery Barn too. I love how they displayed the lanterns, seaglass and shells on a porch railing at the Beach! Just wonderful!

This lantern has a modern flair I think.

I love this weathered lantern with the white starfish on each pane of glass. Just awesome!

These white metal lanterns with the little starfish placed around a vase is just a fabulous centerpiece. What a wonderful idea.

Just sharing these lanterns with all of you make me want to set up my black metal Pottery Barn lanterns in a little beachy vignette! I hope I have inspired some of you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment