Thursday, June 16, 2011

Everything is A-OK!!

Jenny was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon! They said she did not suffer a stroke and all her blood vessels are looking fine. Owen is doing great too! She was extremely tired from being poked, pricked, prodded, woken up all night, etc. It just really makes you realize how blessed you are when you get news like that! Life is way too short and people need to realize how blessed they really are. Life is a miracle and should be treated as such. I have been so stressed at work, running around doing so many things, torn in so many directions and this episode with Jenny just made me realize that life is to valuable to keep up this pace! I am going to talk to my boss and see if they cannot get an assistant for me. Working for 13-16 people and doing so many different things is just too much for 1 person and it should never have been determined that 1 person will do all this.

Sorry to be on such a soap box but I am feeling alot different about life and some of the choices I need to make right now. Thanks everyone for being there and listening!! Hope your day is an awesome one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment