Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to John!


Today is John's Birthday! The girls and their men are came over and had a picnic to celebrate his birthday and Father's Day. I took John to breakfast this morning at our fav breakfast place called Skillets. I took him to Lowe's so he could get a cordless drill set he wanted and a firepit. We came home and he still insisted on mowing the lawn and putting the firepit together!

We have been married for almost 32 years (it will be 32 on Aug. 11th). We have had the 2 girls and now are expecting our first grandson next month. We have been through ups and downs in our life with jobs, homes, children, etc., etc. but we are still forever in love! He is such a good man, husband, father and will be an awesome grandfather! Some times I just don't know what I would do without him and I hope I never have to find out!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!! I hope you love your day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment