Friday, June 17, 2011

A Lovely Night out on Lake Wylie, SC

Last night some of my co-workers, my husband and I headed down to Lake Wylie, SC. A Subcontractor invited my company to come on a houseboat, have dinner, drinks and a cruise around Lake Wylie for about 3 hours. It was such a nice night! The event was called Fiesta on the Lake and it certainly was!! There was a DJ, Mexican Food, Margaritas, dancing and just plain relaxing and enjoying ourselves. Here are some pictures of the night:

Here are all of the girls in our office: Leigh, Kim, Kaitlyn and myself!

Here is John and I enjoying the sunset and relaxing.

What a great evening was had by all!! The moon also came up and it had a orangey cast to it and it was full!! What a sight to behold. The sunset was also exceptionally beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment