Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some daylilies and flowers in the Garden

I walked around the garden last night and took some photos of some of my daylilies and flowers that were blooming. I thought I would share them with you!


My gardenia shrub started blooming the other day and it smells wonderful on the patio.

I planted this Bee Balm (Monarda) when we first moved in the house. The Hummingbirds really love it!

I love this little cherry rose daylily! It is one of my favorites.

These daylilies are really great bloomers!

I bought this daylily when we had the farm in NJ. I dug it up and brought it down to NC with me when we moved here 7 yrs. ago. The name of the daylily is Lake Norman Sunset. How crazy is this I bought it in NJ and moved to NC and the Lake in our area is Lake Norman and the sunsets are just gorgeous!!

I just had to show you my lemon. I have 4 of them growing right now, but this is the largest one!

Oriental Lily in a container on the patio.

This peach and maroon daylily is a beauty.

I love tuberous begonias. I bought this one around Mother's Day.

This is the same begonia but the flower is opening more and there are some buds. I can't wait until they all start blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment