Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I've been busy creating!

Over the holiday weekend I really got in the holiday spirit and creative mode! I decorated the house, as you all saw by my previous post and another post to come, but I also went to my jewelry table and created some holiday sparklies for my etsy site. Here is a sampling of what I created:


I love the color of this African turquoise bead and the green foil glass bead with the handmade hammered copper disk!


This turquoise necklace is so versatile-can be worn with jeans and a t-shirt or something a little more dressed up!


There is something about snowflakes that I just love-maybe because no two are alike. I placed an ice blue Swarovski crystal with these lovely snowflake charms.


I just love this dainty little earring! I think I'll have to make a pair for myself!! The rich red bead gives color to the sparkly silver holly leaves.


Everyone has to have a snowman or snowgirl in their holiday! So I created these beautiful Swarovski pearl and crystal snowgirls! I have named them Snowman earrings on my etsy site but they are definitely snowgirls!


I have decided to create a ribbon bookmark line and this is the first one I've created. I have about 6 more on my design table and will be putting them on my site on Wednesday night. I just love ribbons and thought ribbons and jewels/charms would be a wonderful and inexpensive gift idea!


This Swarovski crystal Christmas tree pair of earrings add whimsy and sparkle! Isn't that what Christmas is all about!

I hope you all love my creations and stop by the etsy site to do a little retail therapy! You can go to the right side of my blog and click on my etsy site. It will take you right there! Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment