Saturday, November 20, 2010

What a perfect day today!!

It was such a perfect and beautiful day today! John and I had breakfast with our friends from the old neighborhood. That new restaurant Skillets we found is wonderful!

Then Megan came over and she and I went for our pedicures! Just wonderful-what a fabulous place! I had the best pedicure I have ever had!! I will be having another one right before Christmas and a manicure too!

She and I then headed over to Home Goods. I found 2 silver candleholders for the mantel for Christmas, a DVD for Jenny, 2 small pictures for Megan and tea for John's stocking. I have some things for all of them already, but I need a few more things! I still have to shop for the son-in-laws, my sister and her family and my Mom. I made a calendar on line today for my Dad. I had taken alot of pictures in NJ when I was visiting them in October and I incorporated them into a calendar on Vistaprint! He will be really surprised!

Then Megan and I headed on over to Target. I bought some makeup things I needed, found another mercury glass silver candleholder and 4 mercury glass votive candleholders for the mantel and some Christmas Gift tags. I'm going to get a glue pen and write the persons initial on there with the pen and then put Martha Stewart's fabulous silver glitter on it-it should look so beautiful on the packages!

Megan and I then decided we were really tired and shopped out! She came in and visited with John and I for a little bit and then went home. John and I have been doing some odds and ends around the house the rest of the afternoon. I am now going to watch TV and knit with John. What a perfect day!! Hope y'all had a great day too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment