Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Table Setting and Wedding Jewelry

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with friends and family! Now the Christmas holiday season begins! I spent most of yesterday decorating the house for Christmas. I was so excited my silver mercury glass mantel came out just as I envisioned! Photos to follow. I only need to add 2 white candles to the anchor candle holders and it will be complete. I need some greenery for my Dining Room table centerpiece and then that will all be done too! I set my nativity up on the console table in the front hall and this year I have decided not to put the Dept. 56 Dickens Village up. I used vintage Santas and "sugar" houses on the sideboard instead. We have decided to have a live tree this year and we'll be buy and setting that up next weekend. Overall yesterday was a really productive day and alot of fun! Hubby helped me get all the boxes out of the attic. We had a great day together :)!

For our Thanksgiving table setting this year I decided to use my green depression glass. Here is a picture of the table all set waiting for us!





Right before Thanksgiving (literally the day before) I had alot of jewelry to create for a wedding. Here are a few of the pieces (sorry some of the pictures are a little dark, my flash on my camera was acting up):


This was all of the jewelry I had to create for the Bride the day before Thanksgiving.


These are the bracelets. I needed to make 4 three-stranded bracelets. 2 were the same (she had 2 maid of honors) and then I had to make 2 other ones that were the same for the other bridesmaids.


Here is a closeup of those bracelets.


The groom's children were in the wedding, so there were 2 bracelets for those 2 little girls and then the small cream one was for the flower girl.


Here are the earrings I made. There were 4 prs. of earrings with the 4 pearls, 1 with 3 pearls and 1 with 2 pearls.

I made everything in about 4 hours and while I was stressed out trying to do Thanksgiving cooking and making this jewelry it all got done on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment