Thursday, May 26, 2011

Alfresco Eating Areas

John and I ate our dinner tonight outside on the patio. We will definitely have to get something to take care of the flies and mosquitoes!! The breeze felt wonderful out there though. I just get tired of AC sometimes and need some outside air. This started me thinking about alfresco eating areas outside. Here are a few pictures I found on line when I goggled alfresco eating areas and I thought I would share them with you!

This is my all time favorite! If I lived near the water, this would be just perfect for John and I!!

This coastal picture is just lovely! I love those light fixtures!!

I love the linen table cloth and the swing in this picture! I would be swinging away while I eat, which may not work but I would surely like to try!

Is this just divine!!

Do you like eating alfresco?

No comments:

Post a Comment