Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The horrors of Truvia!! Everyone should read this!

I have been having problems with my left ankle swelling (I'm talking 2.5 the size it should be). I have been to the Dr. 2 times now and had blood work on Monday. On Saturday I was thinking back to when the swelling began (I estimate about 1.5 months ago). The swelling started out slowly and then WOW it got pretty bad. Then over the weekend it would get red and blotchy and start itching like crazy. My poor little toes looked like sausages. I remembered I switched from Sweet 'N Low to Truvia. Just for hahas I looked up adverse effects of Truvia-well did I have my eyes opened!! I have thrown out the Truvia I had at home and work and I will never use that stuff ever again! Someone on the comment board likened Truvia to "liquid poison ivy"!! There are so many side effects, that I would never take it again. If you have a free moment, go to google and put in adverse side effects to Truvia and you will have your eyes opened wide for you!! Now I'm not saying that everyone will have these effects, but it does seem an awful lot of people are having some or all the effects. One of the guys I worked with said their dog got into some Truvia and almost died! The dog only licked one big lick of the Truvia and he almost died-that certainly tells you how safe this product is. Coca-Cola has started using this in their diet drinks also. Won't be drinking any of that! Now these opinions are just my own but I would think everyone would want to know how this product affects some people.

In my book


equals



Hopefully you won't ever experience the terrible side effects of this product that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment