Sunday, May 22, 2011

What a wonderful Knitting weekend With my Knitting Friends!!

What an awesome weekend I had!! Everyone had a fantastic time. We ate, knitted, talked, slept, shared and really bonded. What a wonderful group of lovely women!! Everyone made great strides in their knitting project. Some of us were knitting baby blankets, socks and shawls. Everyone's projects were really great! We stayed at the Buffalo Tavern B&B in West Jefferson, NC. I can't say enough wonderful things about this B&B. Our host was Doc. Doc was the perfect host! Our rooms were gorgeous, the front porch and the views were spectacular and there wasn't one thing that wasn't awesome there. We all spent most of our time on the front porch. It was really deep as you will see in the following pictures. We were all able to sit in one area of the porch and knit, talk, eat and visit. We shared stories, life experiences, hopes and dreams with each other. I have to say that besides going on vacation with my husband and children this was the most fun vacation I have ever been on! Thank you for a wonderful weekend my Cottage Knitter Friends!!!!
The Cottage Knit Mobile!!


This is Buffalo Tavern B & B. The greatest B&B!!

Here are my knitting buddies relaxing on the porch. Starting at the left: Peggy, Patty, Ginny, Debbie and Julie. What a wonderful group of women!! I am so glad they are my friends!

Sara, my other knitting buddy wasn't in the last picture but I caught a pic of her relaxing on the wicker love seat. YAY Sara for getting some R & R!!

When you sit on the porch this is the view you look at-just awesome!!

This is the view across the street from the B&B.

The front yard of the B&B.

There were some large rhododendron bushes around the B&B. They were absolutely gorgeous!

I thought I would give you a closeup shot I took of one of the beautiful Rhodedodendron blossoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment