Monday, May 30, 2011

The Turquoise Crochet Purse I made

Last Tuesday night at knitting group one of the girls that works at the shop was leaving when I came in and I saw her purse. She told me she made it and what yarn she used. I had to make this purse! Now remember I have only had one crochet class (I prefer knitting more). She told me the pattern was really easy and I should try it. Her purse yarn was lime green but I was leaning more towards the turquoise. My every day purse I use is lime green and I wanted a different color. So I brought the yarn home and started to work on it the next night. I had it done in 3 nights!! Here it is:


I bought some more yarn on Saturday to make another one in periwinkle and white! I think I am hooked on making purses now.

No comments:

Post a Comment