Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hair Coloring and Highlights Tonight!!



Tonight after work I'm due for some pampering! I am having my hair colored and highlighted tonight. I go to Harmony Salon very close to my house and they do a fantastic job! It is so nice and calming in that salon. They are an Aveda salon too, which is great for the environment. For being almost 50 years old, I was surprised I hadn't had many gray hairs. Both my younger sisters have been coloring their hair for years due to major gray hairs. (1 sister is 3 years younger and the other is 6 yrs. younger so I was surprised) Well last week I was putting on my makeup and I saw a glimmer in the mirror and wondered what it was! Well to my surprise it was a whole bunch of WHITE, yes WHITE hairs coming in my part!! I immediately called in John and he just laughed and said, "have you seen my hair lately". Well I proceeded to tell him that he was 5 years older than me and I'm not suppose to go straight to WHITE hair! I called my hairdresser and made an appt. for tonight. I know that sounds really vain but my Mom doesn't color her hair and even though she has great skin I think it makes her look so much older. Well after 6:00 tonight ladies I will be WHITE and gray hair free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment