Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SNOW in Charlotte again!



Well I can't believe we've had snow in Charlotte again! I have lived here for almost 5 years and this is the first year we have had snow. This is the second snow this year!! There really was only a heavy dusting here this time. You did have to watch out for black ice on the way into work today. I actually think it looks pretty! I know most of you are saying she is absolutely crazy because I know alot of you are just plain sick of it! This snow will probably be gone by tomorrow. It would be gone today but the temps dropped down to 19 degrees, so it will stick around a little longer. The schools here have closed, which I was really surprised about. They probably could have had a delayed opening, but chose to just close. Concord, NC had more snow and that is where Jenny and Kevin live. I haven't talked to her yet, but I do hope she is careful if she has to work today. I think she has off though.

Well everyone please indulge me with my love of the southern snow! Everyone stay warm, safe and happy today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment