Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nothing special planned for today

I have a lunch with a big client of the company I work for today. 2 other project managers were suppose to go and the one just let me know he can't join us. It will still be 6 of us. We are taking them to Sullivan's Steakhouse, which should be yummy!

John and I will probably be watching Idol tonight. I hope it is better than last night's show. I was very disappointed. I have decided I really just like the actual contestants singing not all the stuff before that.

Last night John, Teddy and I took a nice long walk around the neighborhood when I got home from work. We will probably do that tonight too if the rain holds off. Well that is about all that is going on in my life today, I know kind of boring! Everyone have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment