Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last Night and Today was very nice!

John and I had a very nice evening last night. We had the lemon chicken I made in front of the fireplace outside! It was so romantic. Then we came in later on and watched Sweet Home Alabama. We had watched that before but we thought it would be a good Valentine's Day movie. We snuggled on the couch and watched it. Today John woke up with a pretty nasty cold so we skipped church, slept in a bit, watched some HGTV, I taught John how to play Chocolatier (a computer game), we read and just plain chilled out! Tonight we'll watch another movie and chill too. To me this was the perfect weekend. I don't have tomorrow off but he will probably be able to rest because attorneys don't usually work on President's Day. His phone won't be ringing then and maybe his cold will decide to leave! I hope so.

Everyone have a lovely evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment