Friday, February 27, 2009

I love my hairstylist!

Last night I went to have my haircolor and highlight. My hairstylist is wonderful. Yesterday the office was really stressful with all the lay offs but I forgot about everything once I went to the Salon! She always starts out with a stress release neck and scalp massage. I really needed that and it felt wonderful. Then she started coloring, highlighting, lowlighting, toning, conditioning and another scalp massage while she rinsed my hair. I almost fell asleep! She is such a sweet person and worth the $$ that's for sure! The color turned out perfect and so did all the high and low lighting. John really liked it when I got home. It is hard, as I'm sure some of you have experienced, finding a really good stylist. She is consistent and a pleasure to have an appt. with.

Everyone have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment