Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have finally finished the watercolor and here it is!

Here are 2 photos of the Queen Anne's Lace watercolor painting I did. This is my second attempt at painting Queen Anne's Lace in watercolor paints. My Mom takes watercolor classes and when she was down visiting about a month ago, she showed me a different technique to paint these beautiful wildflowers. I have always loved them and she remembered that! She is coming down in June and I hope she brings her watercolors with her.





This is a closeup of 2 of the Queen Anne's Lace blossoms.


I have decided to take the watercolor painting course offered at the community college. Megan has decided to give this to me as a gift for my 50th birthday, which is in July! I can't wait! Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment