Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reflections of Spring

John and I took a 2.5 mile walk around the neighborhood the other day and the pictures belong were from that walk. We had some really nice reflections of spring in our neighborhood and the next one. I hope to get out this weekend and snap some photos of the azaelas now blooming! Enjoy!



These beautiful orange tulips were planted by an elderly couple in the next neighborhood. We always stop and talk to the husband when we are out walking. He told me he planted this in a horseshoe shape and didn't expect them to come up. He planted them for his wife because she likes orange! How sweet!!



Don't these pansies look like little faces just smiling at you! I love to watch them, especially when they sway in the breeze! These are at the entrance to our neighborhood.



I love pansies and purple ones are really my favorite! This pansy was planted by our homeowner's association at the entrance to our neighborhood.



This is one of our neighbors front door. John and I were taking a walk and it was starting to get dark and I love the gas lights they have for their outside lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment