Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Marley & Me, the movie



John and I are probably 2 of the last people on earth who hadn't seen Marley & Me. I was reluctant to watch this movie because I had heard you would cry at the end and I knew what that probably meant. We watched the movie and what a wondeful story! I know the ending is sad but the whole movie was very enjoyable. As if on queue Teddy, our 2 yr. old Golden Retriever jumped up on the bed at the end of the movie and tried to lick my tears away!! He could sense I was upset about something and wanted to make everything better, which made me cry even harder!! I know that is silly and some people would say it is only a movie but that movie showed what people who truly love dogs feels like about their pets. I would highly recommend this movie but bring the tissues with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment