Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Roses, Roses all around!

Today when I got home from work I saw the heat and sun worked its magic! Alot of the tight rosebuds on my pink rose were opened! What a beautiful sight that was. Below I'm sharing some of my best shots of them. I also took a picture of the red antique rose fully opened. Enjoy!











This pale pink rosebud was all by itself on the bush. It was perfect to shoot it without other roses in the way.



This is an antique rose I bought from The Antique Rose Emporium in Texas. Here is their website: http://www.antiqueroseemporium.com/index.html I have 5 antique roses from there and they are absolutely beautiful! They seem to be more hardy than the delicate tea roses of today also.



These lovely white flowers are in a flower pot I've got on the brick wall next to the outdoor fireplace. I thought the sun was hitting them just right tonight!

I hope you enjoyed these pictures. I really enjoy taking photos of all my flowers. I'm thinking of making them into note cards and selling them on etsy.com. What do y'all think about that idea, please let me know! Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment