Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Computer at Work Died today!

I am sad to report my laptop at work died this morning. I am waiting for the outsource IT guy to come and see if he can atleast resurrect it to get my contact info off of it. That would be wonderful. There is a desktop in the office not being used right now and I will be using that. The IT guy needs to move some things from the old computer to someone elses computer and then load somethings of mine on there. I just hope he comes and does it soon. I have some work that needs to be done. When computers work, they are great, when the don't it's bad! Atleast I have another laptop I can use in the interim for things that are important like my blog!! Everyone have a great day!

UPDATE: The IT guy came and fixed everything!! The computer is up and running and better than ever-YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment