Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Tree Peony looks stunning right now!



This tree peony has travelled a long way with me. I first had it in NJ on our farm, then when we sold the farm I moved it to our last house in NJ and then I dug the poor thing up again and moved it here to Charlotte with us! It has done the very best in NC. I just love the color and the location in my garden. I will be moving it with me when I move to our new home, whenever that is! But for now I hope you enjoy looking at this wonder as much as I have!



This stunning blossom was the best one I think I took tonight. I just love this plant. When we move I will be taking it with us!



I tried something different and took this shot really upclose. It is different but I like it!



I love this blossom because it shows the peony fully open. This one blossom measures almost 10" across!



I stood back and took this picture. These blossoms are truly amazing this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment