Thursday, March 10, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers....


My Grandma always used to say, "April Showers bring May Flowers", well it is only March here and we have been having rain showers (storms) like crazy here!!



Maybe that means we will have May a month earlier!! Wouldn't that be nice! I'm looking forward to the wisteria, peonies and all the other flowers blooming away here! My tree peony has one huge bud on it right now and I'm sure others will follow! I am thinking of adding a white bleeding heart plant to my container garden. They look so beautiful with all the little white "hearts" hanging off their green stem!


But the Pink Bleeding Hearts are gorgeous too!


I can't wait until I can open the windows and screened door to let the sounds of the birds come back into our life! I miss the butterflies flitting around my plants too!

Oh well all that will be happening soon enough! I just have to be patient a little while longer. So rain keep coming down and waking up the Earth!! Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment