Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring has Sprung at our House!

I went outside to water all my plants in the courtyard and guess what y'all, Spring has sprung at our house!!! It has been really warm here and it has made my flowers pop. I just love it!! Come on a little walk with me...


This wisteria is actually my neighbors. It climbs up the fence and comes and visits us and I love it! Just gorgeous!




The fragrance from this wisteria is just awesome! It is a sweet, cinnamon scent to me.




I have about 5 hostas and this one is just unfurling before our eyes!!


This huge bud is on my tree peony. There are some other buds forming too. It is a gorgeous magenta color with a golden center-just beautiful.


This water sprinkled lamb's ears is one of my favorite plants. The leaves are just so soft, just like a little lambs ears!


I planted this dianthus last year in one of my planters. I love the color and the scent!


I bought my annual basil plant a week ago. It has tripled in size already!

Thanks for coming on my little courtyard tour. Enjoy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment