Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Wonderful World of Table Runners

Today I am just relaxing at home and will be changing some of my decorations around the house. I love doing this! It gives me great satisfaction changing table linens, decorating my mantel for the coming season, tweaking little things around the house, etc. I haven't really been in the mood to redecorate until now. Maybe it is because of Spring, renewal and all. I have always loved table linens (well basically any type of linens will do me fine!). Here are some examples of beautiful table runners that I am going to share with you!


This Pottery Barn table runner is just gorgeous! I love the beautiful glass vessel with the tulips in it. I am going to try a similar table setting soon.


Everyone loves Gerbera Daisy (if they don't they should-LOL!!). This crate of Gerbera Daisies make a wonderful table runner/centerpiece.


I just love this table runner! I bet it would be easy to make something similar to this. I see another project added to my list of many!


I saw this on someone's blog and fell in love with it-just wonderful!


Black and White Toile is a favorite of mine. This table runner is just beautiful!


This Easter Dot table runner from Pottery Barn caught my eye! What a lovely table of cream colored goodies. I may have to stop by there this week and get one.


This table runner is made from drop cloth material (who would have thought drop cloths could be so wonderful!). I love the marmalade crocks also-what a wonderful table!


This French burlap table runner is simple but lovely. There are so many creative people in the world and this is a gem!


I have all of a sudden fallen in love with monogrammed items. This monogrammed table runner would be perfect for my dining room table-it already has an M on it!

Well I hope you have enjoyed my trip through the wonderful world of table runners! Maybe you'll be adding some of the lovelies to your world. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment