Saturday, March 5, 2011

Our Visit to the Home & Garden Show

We all showed up at the Spring Home & Garden Show around 10:30. There was alot of people milling around and we joined the crowds! Everything was just so beautiful and the smell of the hyacinths and tulips was just wonderful! I will just have to show you some of the wonderful things we saw:


This waterfall was absolutely gorgeous and so was the bright red tulips.


This beautiful courtyard fountain reminded me of Charleston. I love it!



This wonderful frog copper sculpture with his cocktail was a favorite of mine!


This bright red tulip border is just gorgeous-I wish I could have brought them home with me!


This sculpture fountain was amazing! It was a large tree branch with kids crawling on it-just amazing!!


This was a tea and cupcake table. There were a few table setting displays, which were just beautiful!


They had some faux rooms and this was a gorgeous French bedroom! I just loved everything about it.


This chandelier was absolutely stunning! A few of the rooms they created had chandeliers and they were all beautiful!


This angel statue was one of my favorites-absolutely lovely.


This was a really different waterfall-heart shaped!


I saw this sign and fell in love with it! I am going to try and make something similar.


These lovely white hydrangeas looked wonderful with the dark purple tulips-just gorgeous!


This Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory display was just wonderful! They had chocolate scent and it was so scrumptious! I feel like I gained 10 lbs. just sniffing the air-LOL!!


There were some orchids and I really loved this one!


Parrot tulips are some of my favorite tulips and these were no exception.

Tomorrow I will have some more pictures of the show! I hope you liked what you saw so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment