Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm not ignoring everyone, just won't be posting everyday.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not ignoring you all, John and I have been trying to find a rental home and it has consumed all of our time. Our Landlord put the townhouse we have been living in for the past 2 yrs. on the market and we are looking for a new home but it seems our area of Charlotte has become the popular spot and as soon as something comes on for rent it is snatched up right away! We have been answering ads, going round to prospective rentals with realtors and so far nothing has worked out. We are optimistic that the right house for us is right around the corner! I will be posting but it might not be every day until this frustrating, exhausting task is done.

Hope you all understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment