Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wooohooooo! We have a house!!



We have finally heard from our realtor and they have accepted our application for the house we wanted!!!! I am so excited and relieved! John called to tell me and seriously I wanted to cry. It has been so stressful on both of us. The owners asked us to wait one more week from what they had originally said and that works out perfect for us! We will be moving boxes over starting 4/26 and moving our furniture over on 5/7. It will be wonderful! That gives me more time to pack and get rid of some things. It will also give us more time to arrange for a truck, help, etc. This house has a fenced in yard for Teddy (our Golden Retriever) to romp around and a really nice paver patio! The owners said I can also garden and they are really happy that if we like it there we will buy it from the in 2 yrs! I also got my front porch and the owners said we can put up a porch swing if we want too! We can also paint the rooms any color we want to!

This is one happy day in our family! Thanks for everyone putting up with me, saying prayers for us and crossing your fingers :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment