Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Nature Stroll around the neighborhood.

Yesterday when I got home from work it was so nice outside. I grabbed my camera and John and I set our for a walk around our neighborhood. We knew rain was in the forecast for this weekend, so it was a perfect time to stroll around and snap some photos of everything that is blooming.


These lovely little pansies are in a wire basket my Mom gave me. They are right at the front door to greet everyone.

The wisteria is really blooming in the courtyard now. The scent is heavenly!







The beautiful magenta tree peony I've got is just starting to open it's first bud!


My mint is growing rather nicely. Can't wait to make the mojitos of the season!!



This beautiful dianthus is blooming in a large container on our patio.


I was shocked my moss rose has buds on it already! That means roses are not far away.

Carolina Jasmine is blooming like crazy here and it is absolutely gorgeous. Here are some of my neighbors fences dripping with Carolina Jasmine-they are just beautiful!!







The knockout roses are blooming already around he neighborhood. Here are some glimpses of them:








Lastly, the dogwood trees are starting to bloom. I couldn't get a closer picture, but they are really gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment